“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”~ Maya Angelou
Today, I want to list down what I’m grateful for at the moment:
- I’m grateful for the Lets Bring Steve Home search volunteers that helped us from last weekend & today. The willingness of Sierra Madre Search & Rescue Team & the G.I. Joe Search & Rescue Team to go above & beyond their call of duty.
- I’m grateful for my family & friends, concerned individuals who just wants to help in whatever they can, & for the prayers that’s giving me strength. The Pandora Angels who made a commitment to help me in whatever they can. They are proof that there are angels here on earth.
- I’m grateful that I have work that I love, when this is the time people are struggling to find jobs, that my boss & colleagues understands my predicament & making my work environment as normal as possible.
- I’m grateful for having my mom with me, helping me out at home & with my little munchkin, who has been my sounding board when I get confused, upset, angry or even losing hope.
- I’m grateful for my little baby, who just really keeps me happy & young within, who loves me unconditionally even if I’m not perfect.
- I’m grateful for the love that Steve & I share, for knowing him & being part of my life. For making me laugh & cry, happy & sad because all those experiences enriches my life.
- I’m grateful for all the blessings that God has given me. For giving me a glimmer of hope even in the darkest of nights.
- I’m grateful for today’s events. It’s making me believe that Steve is alive and that he’ll be back safely and hopefully soon.